Fitbar Crispy Rice Bar

Hello Foodies! So here comes my first snack review, FITBAR (Kalbe)!! Yupp, why not Fitbar? I like its convenient packing and just few bites can make your stomach feel full. Basically there are three flavors to choose from: chocolate, fruits and nuts.

Fitbar crispy rice bar - chocolate, nuts, fruits
Fitbar - (5 x 25g per box) RM10.90

Fitbar crispy rice bar - chocolate, nuts, fruits


If you are a fruit lover, I will recommend you to try the fruits flavor! It is a MUST TRY because I tried once and fall in love! There are dried fruits in the rice bar and the white layer part tastes so good. (sorry but I don't know what is that layer made of.. LOL)

The chocolate flavor is just ordinary to me. It contains dark chocolate, try it if you are a chocoholic :) I love peanut butter but the nuts flavor doesn't tempt my taste buds.. honestly.

I found out that it is not that dry compared to other brands because of that layer which provides some moisture I guess. I will definitely buy the fruits and chocolate flavors again. :)


Comments